Friday, April 27, 2007

My Simple Testimony

I feel that my testimony is somewhat simple after hearing so many that are so pure, experienced, and seasoned. However, because of this I desire to strenthen my own so that I can improve. I believe in Christ. I have a wonderful foundation of the reality of our Father in heaven. I believe in the blessings he sends us as well as the control he has over our well being. I have felt his love many times and love that feeling. I am blessed through my heavenly Father with a wonderful family that somehow has an amazing unspoken bond. I love this church and have a strong testimony of Joseph Smith. I know that one can strengthen parts of their testimony through a desire. If there is no true desire, nothing can come from the work. Sometimes I wonder how I can be so blessed when I feel so inadequate of certain blessings. That's where gratitude comes in. Being grateful and accepting of thigns we recieve is so important even if we don't understand where it comes from. I owe everything to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I believe in the atonement of Christ and wonderful plan of happiness. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
-Cortney Kenyon (Andrew's fiance)

No comments: